The Grocer Gold Awards 2010
Wednesday 16th June 2010
Emarket is proud to continue its association with the Grocer Gold Awards and will be sponsoring the event for the second consecutive year.
The Grocer Gold Awards which was launched in 2003 is the most prestigious event in the food and drink industry in the UK. The Awards are an event that pays tribute to companies leading the way in service, initiative and commitment in the UK grocery sector.
The Grocer Gold Awards is an opportunity for retailers to be recognised for excellence and a benchmark to be set for the industry year after year. The Grocer focuses on commending key business areas such as innovation and customer satisfaction. emarket epitomises this pioneering attitude in encouraging businesses to work with one another to fuel operational efficiencies and delivering the best value to consumers.
Emarket congratulates the 2010 winners…
The Grocer Gold Awards 2010 took place on Wednesday 17th June at The Dorchester, London.
The 2010 Winners
- Branded Supplier of the Year - Cadbury
- Own Label Supplier of the Year - Kerry Foods
- Own-Label Range of the Year - Waitrose, Essential Waitrose
- Alcoholic Drink Brand of the Year - Stella Artois
- Food & Drink Brand of the Year - Ella's Kitchen
- Green Retailer of the Year - The Co-operative
- Green Supplier of the Year - Robert Wiseman Dairies
- Green Wholesaler of the Year - Booker
- Top Launch of the Year - Birds Eye, Simply Bake to Perfection
- Consumer Initiative of the Year - Kraft Foods, Philadelphia: Simple Food, Made Delicious
- Business Initiative of the Year - Boots Store Friendly Supply - Building The Future
- Employer of the Year - Morrisons
- Britain's Favourite Supermarket - Tesco
- Independent Retail Chain of the Year - Park Garage Group
- Wholesaler of the Year - Booker
- Specialist Wholesaler of the Year - The Bread Factory/ Gails
- Online Retailer of the Year - Ocado
- The Grocer of the Year - Waitrose
- Exporter of the Year - Ramsden International
- Discounter of the Year - TJ Morris
- Technology & Logistics Supplier of the Year - Witron Engineering, Store Friendly Supply - Building The Future
- The Grocer 33 - Availability Asda
- The Grocer 33 - Price Asda
- The Grocer 33 - Service Waitrose
- Store Manager of the Year - Simon Ross, Sainsbury's, Stirling Highly Commended Feroz Patel, Asda, Manchester